For each individual, please provide their names and relationship to the child
Due to the nature of this arts program, the risk of injury exists. I am voluntarily permitting my child(ren) to participate in the program activities with the knowledge that, although the Georgian Bay School of the Arts (GB Arts) takes all safety precautions, there may be hazards involved. I release GB Arts of and any of its agents from any and all responsibility of liability.
In permitting my child(ren) to attend programming operated by GB Arts, I, the undersigned, in the event of an accident or illness affecting the child(ren) indicated on this form, authorise all procedures, including the admission to the hospital and necessary treatment herein as deemed essential for the care and well-being of said child(ren). Such action is to be taken only when immediate contact with the undersigned or other indicated authorised contacted cannot be made.
A full refund will be provided if:
- The class is cancelled due to low enrolment
- A student withdraws more than 5 days before the start of their scheduled class (subject to a 15% administration fee)
- If there are road closures or severe inclement weather (class will be cancelled and makeup dates will be scheduled). Winter classes will typically go on as scheduled despite the presence of snow
No refund will be provided if:
- A student withdraws less than 5 days before the start of their scheduled class
- No exceptions for illness, including COVID-19
- No price adjustments, makeup classes, or credits will be provided for missed sessions.